(RACJ license #1542)
- Participation is reserved exclusively for people aged 18 and over who are physically located in the province of Quebec at the time of ticket purchase.
- The following individuals are not eligible to participate in the draws: employees of the Foundation, volunteers assigned to the draws, employees of Groupe CH's Information Technology Department assigned to implement the draws, employees of the company providing the drawing technology, members of the Foundation's Board of Directors, all persons with whom these employees and members reside, as well as the immediate family of these employees and members.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
- Tickets will be sold by volunteers at Canadiens games, as well as through an online sales platform(5050.canadiens.com) managed by Foundation employees.
- Participants who purchase in person at Montreal Canadiens games will receive their printed ticket listing the numbers associated with the tickets purchased. When purchasing tickets via the online platform, purchasers receive a scanned stub by e-mail listing the numbers associated with the package purchased.
- All the individual ticket numbers corresponding to the purchase are collected simultaneously for the electronic drawing of the winning number by a random number generator.
- Each participant must provide his or her contact information in order to purchase tickets and be eligible for the raffle.
RAFFLE AND COMMUNICATION WITH THE WINNER
- The date and time of the winning ticket raffle will be announced on the online sales platform website(5050.canadiens.com) and will be printed on the participant's ticket.
- The winning number and prize will be announced on the online sales platform website(5050.canadiens.com) following the raffle.
- In the event that the advertised (displayed) number and the official winning number are not identical, the latter shall prevail.
- The holder of the winning ticket must claim the prize by contacting the Foundation by telephone or e-mail, transmitting his/her purchase e-mail (or presenting his/her printed ticket) and proof of identity. The winning ticket holder will have fourteen (14) business days from the time of announcement to claim the prize. To facilitate the awarding of the prize to the winner, the Foundation will also use the contact information provided by the ticket purchaser to communicate with him or her during the claim period.
- In theevent that the person whose ticket is selected has not claimed the prize within fourteen (14) business days, the prize money will be invested in a Montreal Canadiens Children’s Foundation program approved by the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux du Québec.
- The winner will be required to complete a declaration and release form before taking possession of the prize.
- The amount of the prize to be won (winner's prize) represents 50% of the total amount collected and advertised (grand prize). In the event that the amount advertised (posted) and the total amount collected are not identical, the latter shall prevail.
- When an early bird prize is linked to a half-and-half draw, the winner remains eligible for the 50/50 cash draw as well as for the remaining early bird prize(s) (if applicable) until the main draw closes. Early bird prize details will be posted on the online sales platform website, including purchase deadlines and winning numbers for each.
- 50/50 cash draw prizes will be awarded via bank transfer in Canadian dollars, upon receipt of the winner's banking information, within 60 business days of the draw. In some cases, 50/50 draw prizes may be paid by cheque.
- Once claimed, recovery of any early bird prize will be coordinated between the winner and a member of the Montreal Canadiens Children’s Foundation team.
- The Montreal Canadiens Children's Foundation will be responsible for shipping physical early bird prizes to the winners. However, the winner will be responsible for covering any import duties, taxes and other charges that may be applicable upon receipt of a prize.
- Prizes are not transferable and must be accepted as awarded, without substitution.
- Only the holder of the winning ticket may claim the prize.
- Montreal Canadiens Children’s Foundation assumes no responsibility for any other person who claims an interest or right to receive the prize or any portion of the prize associated with the winning ticket.
- Odds of winning depend on the total number of tickets sold.
- Tickets are subject to verification by the draw organizers. Any fraudulent ticket will be automatically rejected and will not entitle the winner to a prize. The draw ticket will be void if there is proof that the ticket has been stolen, unissued, ineligible, altered, counterfeited, defective, printed in duplicate or printed / PRODUCT in error. Unauthorized persons who copy, sell or alter tickets are liable to prosecution.
- In the event that an early bird or secondary prize is added to a draw, details of the prize, its value and details of the draw will be communicated on the online sales platform website and a reference will be made on the winner's ticket. All information regarding eligibility, the draw and communication to the winner of the prize, the other terms and conditions and the public release statement in this document will apply.
OTHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- No official tax receipt will be issued for the purchase of raffle tickets, as required by the Canada Revenue Agency.
- All ticket sales are final. No refunds will be issued to anyone for any reason. All tickets purchased including the draw numbers on those respective tickets that are part of the draw are non-refundable, even if a ticket purchaser has made an error in selecting the amount of tickets they wish to purchase.
- If the integrity of a draw is compromised in any way, the Foundation will notify the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux du Québec (RACJ) and consult with the RACJ on the best course of action. The Foundation must receive approval from the RACJ before cancelling the draw and/or modifying the draw rules.
- The Montreal Canadiens Children’s Foundation, Club de field hockey Canadien, Centre Bell, Aréna des Canadiens, Groupe CH and all sponsors and partners of this draw program administer it in good faith and in the best interests of the Foundation. No partner (nor any employee or representative of any partner) shall be liable for any error, system malfunction or in connection with any aspect of this program. system malfunctions or in connection with any decisions made in connection with the administration of the program.
- Winners release the Foundation, its advertising and promotional agencies, their employees, agents and representatives from all liability for any damages they may suffer as a result of accepting or using the prize.
- This raffle program is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws and regulations. All decisions made by the organizers are final and without appeal.
RELEASE PUBLIC STATEMENT
- By participating in a draw, winners authorize the organizers and their representatives to print, publish or use their name, image, photo, voice, likeness and biographical information for any purpose related to the Foundation and its activities, including but not limited to advertising and promotional purposes, without financial compensation.
To contact the Foundation:
Website : fondation.canadiens.com
Telephone: 514-925-2133 ext. 3
Mailing address: La Montreal Canadiens Children’s Foundation
1275, rue Saint-Antoine Ouest
Montréal, QC H3C 5L2